Monday, December 15, 2014

Coffee and Donuts: Your brain says yes!



What would you choose as your last meal, if you were next up for the electric chair? I'll tell you what I would choose. A cup of coffee and a white frosted creme stick. That's right! You can have the steak, or lobster, or whatever most people would say they would enjoy. No two things on earth go together better than coffee and donuts. The two words are synonymous with one another. I am not a serious coffee drinker, but when you have a cup of coffee with a donut, it seems that everything is right with the world. Dunkin Donuts for example used to be all about the donuts. Not anymore. Now, they are known more for their coffee. The coffee sells more than the donuts. The question is, who would go into Dunkin just to get a cup of coffee without a donut? Not me. That would be impossible. Why? Our brains are telling us that we need the two together. It may just be a scientific fact! I have found the proof! Read it for yourself. I'm going to read it again, while I have another donut.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brain-food/201010/how-coffee-and-donuts-enhance-memory

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment