Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Unreality of Reality TV

You've seen them. Reality shows. Real people living real lives. Everyday normal lives, except for the camera crew following them around. Unscripted, normal, everyday life. Pleeease! "Amish Mafia"...give me a break! This show should make any real gangster feel like a legitimate hard working member of society. And how about "Honey Boo-Boo"? I've had surgery and toothaches that were  less painful than watching that show. Put a Band-Aid on that one. Oh and how about "Real Housewives"? You pick the city. Any real housewife in America should be outraged. What an out and out insult to women everywhere. Then there's "Naked and Afraid". Have you seen this one? Naked people dumped somewhere and they have to survive in the wilderness. Where does the film crew stay to keep warm? Do you ever wonder what they're eating? I bet a show about a naked bus ride would draw more viewers. Have we hit rock bottom television, or what? What is reality? My guess, is that the television moguls are a part of the conspiracy to DUMB DOWN AMERICA! If you don't think so, just watch Bobo trying to find Bigfoot and then tell me I'm crazy. Pleeeease!


Out of Bounds contributing writer

1 comment:

  1. Hungry BoBo...can someone give this girl a dozen donuts to shut her up! I mean...please!! Feal House Wives...can someone go to Halloween store, buy a plastic mask, put it on, then marry some guy that is just got done messing around with his secretary just before he came home to u. I knowwhy these wives were plastic masks,so they don't have to taste there husband's office assistant. Then there is Naked and Afraid, let me say...damn straight I'd be "AFRAID" looking at these women NAKED! Give me a break! Aarghh!

    ReplyDelete